You don’t have to go to Europe, California or even the Okanagan for a first class wine & culinary vacation, we have it all right here in Cowichan Bay. April 5 – 7 we are offering a fabulous Wine Tourist Package that includes 2 days of wine touring and delectable local dining.
- 2 nights’ accommodation at the Oceanfront Suites at in the seaside village of Cowichan Bay in a spacious ocean view room with one or two bedrooms, kitchenette and living room.
- 2 hot breakfast buffets with locally sourced food at ‘Terrain Kitchen’ in the Oceanfront Suites.
- 2 days of wine touring aboard a comfortable 20 seat touring coach. Visit 9 wineries and an organic farm: 22 Oaks Winery, Averill Creek Vineyards, Blue Grouse Winery, Damali Lavender & Winery, Enrico Vineyards, Merridale Cider, Rocky Creek Winery, Silverside Farm & Winery, Unsworth Vineyards and Alderlea Organic Farm. Includes tours, demonstrations & plenty of wine tasting!
- 2 delightfully different agri-tourism lunch experiences at ‘Alderlea Farm Cafe’ and ‘Amuse Bistro on the Vineyard’
- 1 Cowichan buffet feast featuring fresh local cuisine from the Cowichan region’s bountiful array of food products at ‘Terrain Kitchen’
- Check in any time after 4pm on April 5, 2013 and enjoy a stroll through delightful Cowichan Bay village with its many choices for dinner including quaint cafes, a great pub and nice seafood restaurants.
- Enjoy leisurely breakfasts 8:00 – 9:30am each morning at Terrain Restaurant.
- Board tour bus each day at 10:00am and return to hotel by 4:30pm.
- Dinner at the ‘Terrain Kitchen’ from 7pm – 9pm on Saturday, April 7, the ‘Local Wine Bar’ (featuring the wines on the tour) will be open for service.
- $399 (+ HST) per person (double occupancy)
- With return flight Vancouver Airport (YVR) to Cowichan Bay $689 (+HST) per person (double occupancy)
For more information, and to book your Wine Tourist Package, click here.